POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATION (PPV) FANS
The DS Series Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) Fans feature high performance Honda motors, stainless steel frames, are tiltable from -10° to +20° and stand-alone operability.
Unifire Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) Fans and Blowers are standalone operational. They will not move on wet or slick surfaces. This is accomplished through balanced weight distribution and many other factors that help eliminate vibration where the fan meets the ground.
Open Shroud Design
The open shroud design allows for 20% more air flow and better channeling of air. Faster sealing and greater thrust is produced through the air cone since the air is pulled from the back, sides and tips of the Unitron Blade.
Shatter-Proof Unitron Blade
100% shatterproof high-heat Unitron thermal composite. Impact and stress resistant with the best thermal expansion and contraction available.
Rubber feet aid the elimination of movement due to vibration.
**Four rubber feet on DS frames and two on DST and
Stainless Steel Wrap Around Frame
Lightweight yet strong stainless steel frame provides 360° roll protection. The low arc design evenly distributes weight to all four legs and feet for vibration free operation.
High Performance Honda Motors
All All the features you expect from Honda; electronic ignition, oil alert system, dual element air filtration system, and electronic ignition for easy starting..
All Unifire Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) fans and blowers feature a direct drive propellers. By being direct drive 20% more power is transfered from the motor to the propeller over belt driven models.
Patented Friction-Lock Tilt Lever
The friction-lock tilt lever allows for fast and easy adjustment to any angle between -10° and +20°. This enables the operator to pinpoint airflow and create the prefect seal.
• Electronic ignition w/ lifetime warranty.
• Dual element air cleaner.
• Auto oil alert.
• Factory 2 year warranty.
• Built-in one-piece hub.
• Unitron composite.
• Carbon reinforced.
• Impact resistant.
• 100% shatterproof.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• Upper Frame made with 3/4" 304-S
Stainless Steel, .065 gauge.
• Lower Frame made with 1" 304-S
stainless steel, .065 gauge.
• Arc Angles.
• 50° - Front legs.
• 20° - Back legs.
• Chemical and rust resistant.
• Grade 5 or better hardware.
• Oil impregnated bushings on pivots.
• 5 year warranty.
• Lower frame offers 6.75" clearance on sides.
• Lower frame offers 5" clearance on back.
• Direct drive, approved by engine manufacturer.
• Infinite positions between -10° to +20°.
• Spring loaded friction lock with splined inner-locking gear.
• Rotating handle for ease of use.
• Zinc plated friction lock tilting lever.
• Adjustable friction between upper and lower frame.s
•ﾠ Seals a standard doorway from 4 - 8 feet.
• Arc design with integral suspension.
• Balanced & matched rubber feet.
• Complete shroud is OSHA approved.
• 2 piece open shroud design.
• Vinyl Coated.
• 3/16" diameter outside wrap.
• 1/4" diameter inside supports.
• Easily remove front shroud without special tools.
ENGINE PROTECTION :
• 360° roll protection.
• Upper frame offers overhead engine protection.
• Propeller: Limited lifetime warranty.
• Frame: 5 year warranty on frame.
• Engine: 2 year factory.
• Patented water misting system.
• Hold down brackets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.